This site contains the designs and research outcomes related to the Arts and Humanities Council (ARHC) funded project ‘Lifting the Lid on Bacteria’.
The project uses ambient design (site-specific designs) to improve hand hygiene in school toilets. It is led by Dr Catherine Stones, Associate Professor in Graphic Design at the School of Design, University of Leeds.
For more information about the project please email Catherine Stones on email@example.com
The Project Team:
- Dr Catherine Stones (School of Design, University of Leeds)
- Dr Jamie Stark (History of Philosophy and Science, University of Leeds)
- Jane Wood (School of Design, University of Leeds)
- Bonnie Daniels (School of Design, University of Leeds)
- Dr Sophie Rutter (Information School, University of Sheffield)
- Dr Colin MacDuff (Glasgow School of Art)
- Dr Margarita Gomez Escalada (Microbiology, Leeds Beckett University)